CRONO S-PID4 100 is an ambulatory infusion pump, designed for the subcutaneous administration of immunoglobulins, which uses specific 100 ml syringes called réservoirs.
Main technical features of the pump:
- The possibility of choosing from three modes:
- Time Mode (T), the infusion duration for the therapy
- Flow Rate Mode (F), allows you to set the infusion flow rate to be used during the therapy
- Flow Rate Cycle Mode (FRC), allows you to set a ramp composed of several flows that vary at predetermined time intervals
- Bluetooth interface for communication with CronoManagementTouch
CRONO S-PID4 100 features a graphical OLED display for improved user interaction which shows practical information viewable by the healthcare personnel and the patient about the settings, operation and diagnostics of the pump.